Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stuff!

Hey!!!!!!!!! Sorry I haven't written in a long time, been busy with school. So as you already know because I just told you, I have been busy with school. So my last post was of me being sick well I am not sick anymore but now Raelyn and my mom are. :( I just put some totally awesome new music on my play list. :) It is the best music in the world!!!! I like P.E, well... I like the game part of it. I will not like when we have to do the fitness test like running the mile and all that stuff. My favorite game we play in P.E is hockey and I don't know why... I think it's because it is fun and easy. My least favorite game is softball. We had to play that today and man let me tell you it was sooooooo boring. All I did was stand in the field and wait for the person to hit the ball or I stood in line waiting to bat. Talk about BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I have a geometry quiz tomorrow, better go study. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

For the record, I think softball is totally boring too...