Wednesday, May 6, 2009

everything.

Hey everybody sorry I haven't been blogging. I keep forgetting to. ._. Um........ I have been up to absolutely nothing but school. In science right now we are doing some stupid project where we have to draw a picture of an ecosystem. It is really stupid. But my picture is good. Two weeks ago we had spirit week. That was a blast! The days were:
crazy hair/class color day. We had to wear orange.
dress like your favorite famous person
pajama day
celebrate the 80's
Hawaii day.
It was sooo much fun! My class came in 5th out of 7, because none of the guys in my class would dress up except like 3. And there is only 8 girls out of 21 students. Well have to go now. BYE!!! Sorry again. ._.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Ecosystem? Stupid? Sounds like a FUN project. Come on, you're just a little itty bitty cog in the ecosystem aten't you? Did you get that in your picture?

hehe