I hate how everytime a guy and a girl are friends, in my class, they always assume we are going out. If you just read the post i put before, I think, you will see what I'm saying. I hope.
Hey everyone! this is my blog that just tells you all about what goes on in my life. i know i may not update it that much, but i still hope you enjoy it.
some things you might want to know about me are that i am a proud Christian, and I love my life and the ones in it please tell me what you think.
love Rachelle.
8 comments:
I hate how everytime a guy and a girl are friends, in my class, they always assume we are going out. If you just read the post i put before, I think, you will see what I'm saying. I hope.
Oh I understand. Well just tell them that your not going out. Like really, just tell them, "just so you know, WE'RE not GOING OUT."
I would do that, but they would get soooo angry. I just hav do deal with it for three more weeks. =)
Yeah three more weeks isn't so bad. Are you getting tired of going to school?
Kinda. I want it to end but then I don't want it to, because I'm not going back next year so I don't know what to think.
Hmmm thats tough. Is your sister wanting to go back next year?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment