I have one question for all of you people. Why can't Jr. high guys and girls be friends without some other Jr. higher thinking they are dating?! It is soooooo stupid in soooooo many ways. You have no idea how angry I am at it!!!!!!! Well I'm done complaining to you guys so bye.
(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") SHELL
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i luv ur little bunny!!
(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
sorry about alll the drama! som,e ppl are just stupid when they think stuff like that!
Not everyone thinks that. Their are a lot of guys who are best friends with girls at the middle school here. But their not dating.
soory it took so long to check out your blog. I don't know why middle schoolers are this way. It was that way when I was in middle school. I see it hasn't changed in 30 years. Sorry about that. Middles schoolers are to young to date anyway. Just a mom's opinon. Luv you.
Post a Comment