skip to main |
skip to sidebar
just a really quick update
Hi! I have to write really fast because my dad told me to go to bed so this is what I have been up to. So my friend Shelby aka Smelby (just something we like to call she doesn't smell) invited me to a movie so we went and saw high school musical three because it was the only semi good movie out at that time. So we did that on Saturday. Then I came home went to bed and woke up for church. So I had church. And My friend Cynthia is doing this really cool fundraiser thing it is called bundles for babies. It is a thing where our youth group is going to put together diapper bags for people who are thinking of getting an abortion. So that is fun. For the fundraiser right now we are collecting pop cans to raise money for the supplies we need for the diapper bags. Anyway have to go to bed before I get in trouble. Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment