Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Something REALLY funny!!!!!!!

Hey y'all whats up?! Something really funny happened today. So today we had a half day but we still got picked up from school at the same time as usual. We had a party for the other half of school and well the reason we had a half day was because at our schools last high school soccer game if we got more than 60 staff and Jr. high high school members we would get a party and we got like 62 to go so we got a party. Anyways so I got to go over to Mandi's house and help her babysit so my parents went to pick up my sister early and my mom came to talk to about something and my brother was with them and Joe he is like so that is your bother and I'm like ya and the conversation was over. Well he was talking to Elijah and I over heard him say that he was going to hug my brother (Jared.) So at the last minute he chickened out and ran outside. So my family hadn't left yet so I ran after Jared to tell him that Joe was going to hug him and my brother said oh okay and turned around to find Joe. He was asking me what he looked like and so I am like he has really curly hair. Then my brother was like well why don't you just point him out when you see him. So then I saw Elijah running outside to get Joe and we ran after Eli and Joe was outside. So we came back inside and Joe and Jared hugged but when they were hugging my brother picked up Joe and started to swing him around. It was really funny and awkward. So that was what was really funny today and to you it probably doesn't seem that funny but if you saw Joe and knew him it would be really funny!!!!

2 comments:

Chocolate Girl said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love your blog!!! i finally found it!!!! yay!!!!!!! hillarious story!!!!!! see you later oh and i added stuff 2 my blog check it out!!!

p.s. mccoy!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

LOVE the picture, you're so cute! Thanks for inviting me to peek in on your blog, I love it. Oh- do you babysit?