Hey my homies wuz up!!!!!!!!!? I had the most awesome day in my life. We had S.A.L.t and selectives!!!!!!!! S.A.L.T is a thing for our school where we help our community. And I am in military missions and we made boxes for operation Christmas child.Anyway I want to talk about my selective more. I went bowling at sun mount. fun center. Me, Sam, Brittenee, and Liver went. But Mandi did history games because she is saving her money for Christmas presents. Well I had an awesome time. And I got my report card today also. My grades are
History - A-
Health - A
Math - A+
English - A-
Choir - A+
Art - A
Bible - A
Life Science - B
I was kinda disappointed about that last B but all I have to do is work harder. Ayway I better go for no reason I am just running out of things to say but yet I am still writing I should go so I am going to go now. BYE!!!!!!!!!
P.S.
We went shopping for our selective. :)
Mgf Of Exponential Distribution
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment