Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!!!!!!! Okay so I am like so looking forward to this year, and I don't know why. Anyways I can't believe it is already 2009 and January. It was just like December 1st. I want to write about Christmas but I can't yet because I got a new camera and my parents haven't taught me how to down load the pictures to the computer yet. This year for Christmas I think that cameras were really popular. Because like everybody I know got one. There were like 7 people. I can't wait till Monday because school starts back up. I love school it is so fun. I have had the best Christmas break
ever because all I get to do all day is play Wii. Well that's not all because I still have homework to do so yeah. Well BYE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cool your got a camera. doing the picture thing is really easy! I bought myself a camera before I went to Hawaii...what kind did you get?