Wednesday, January 7, 2009

School!

HEY!!! So we started school back up on January 5th. It has been okay. I just don't like getting up at 6:00 every morning. The things I like about school are... I get to see my Friends, math, and the funny times we sometimes have in class. Like today I was sharpening my pencil before History and the sharpener was part way off the table that it sits on and I accidentally pushed it off the table into the trash can. I know that might not sound so funny but it was when it happened.I am so sad because our school is going to a Christian get together thingy called Generation Unleashed aka G.U. And I can't go. :( :( :( I can't go because my mom wont let me cause I went to revolve. :( I won't be the only one not going, I think Mandi and Brittenee might not be going. So that's it is okay, I wont be the only one not going. Well still have homework... BYE!!!

No comments: