skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yesterday!!!!!
HEY!!!!!!!! Yesterday was soooooo fun!!!!! So on Thursday everybody but six people in our class left for Generation Unleashed. But since there was only six people in my class my teacher said that we would have a party in the classes with her. So for history we watched a history movie, for P.E we played basketball and poison, for math we played rummikub (sorry I don't know how to spell that), for English and Bible we watched The Princess Bride with popcorn and donuts, and for science we watched some science movie. And at lunch Mrs. Bryant bought us pizza, cheesy bread, and cake. It was soooo fun. There was also a funny moment yesterday. So me and Wade were popping popcorn in the teacher's microwave and there was a piece of paper hanging up that said I love you. And well Wade started reading it and I thought he was talking to me. It was so funny, weird, and awkward all at the same time. So that is what we did yesterday. It was REALLY fun. Well BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment