Hey!!! It has been a long time since I have blogged. Anyways I just wanted to tell about what I have been doing. So we have had school and a kid in my class named Teddy had an accident. He was coming home from a swim meet in hood river and a truck was coming the other way and kicked up a rock and the rock went through there windshield and a piece of glass got stuck in Teddy's eye. So he hasn't been at school for awhile well only like three days but still. So I have no homework tonight I just have to study and that is it. So I thought that I would blog because I haven't done that in awhile. I was going to show you some pics from the past that are kind of funny so I will add two or three. We organized Sam's locker today without asking her but she liked it because we found some stuff that she lost and she liked that. I am so happy cause as you know I get to go to revolve and all the other seventh grade girls are going too so that will be fun. We are thinking of getting matching shirts and wearing them on Monday because we get home on Friday so that will be fun. And I am saying so that will be fun a lot. I had a science test today and if I got an A on that I get to go see a movie and I am really happy about that because I don't get to see movies that often I have to wait till they come out on DVD and rent them. I wore all orange today I wore an orange shirt and an orange jacket with orange converse. It was awesome. Tomorrow is Thursday which is a day before Friday and Friday is a day before Saturday so I am really happy about that. I am happy about a lot of things. So I am running out of things to say so I have to go.
Mgf Of Exponential Distribution
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment