Sunday, October 5, 2008

School, School trips, and other school stuff



Hello again I just got home from church about a half hour ago. Anyway I just wanted to tell you about school. First I would like to start off with wild horse canyon. On the second day of school we left for a "start of the school year" vacation for the 7th through 12th grades. It was awesome!!!! There was a man-made lake that we weren't allowed to go in which was stupid because our schedule said that all water activities were included but not the lake. There was also a zip line which according to my mom is the biggest (longest) one in the US. I didn't go on it though, because I didn't want to. They had a ride called The Screamer. It is a HUGE swing that holds three people and you are hooked in for safety. Then it pulls you up really high, about 30ft in the air, then someone pulls a rope and you free fall and swing back and forth, back and forth. It sure can make your stomach drop. I went on it once. I did have the chance to do it in the dark also but I didn't want to. It is beautiful at Wild Horse Canyon.

In November all the girls in 7th through 12th grade get to go to this thing called Revolve Tour for girls. It is this gathering in Portland with a concert, speakers, and skits. Every year there is over a thousand girls that go. For our school the cost is 95.00 dollars. The concert is going to be Hawk Nelson. About every girl in my class is going except Anna and Me. Anna can't go because it is on her birthday and I can't go because it is to expensive. I am really sad about that but I might geet to go next year.

In school I have AWESOME grades my grade point average is 3.6 which I just learned is honnor roll material. I am SOOOOOOO happy about my grades because I was so worried that my grades would be bad but there not.

2 comments:

Macaroni said...

were are you in that picture o ya hi i am raelyns best friend

Rachellerssss:) said...

I am in wildhorse canyon in that pic. and nice to meet u raelyns friend.