I go to Central Christian schools with my friend Mandi. We are in the seventh grade and we are having a sleepover. School is boring but exciting at the same time. My teachers are Miss Sloan, Mrs. Westphal, Mrs. Banducci, Mrs. Smalstig, Mr. Sheperd, and Mr. Looper. There are alot of kids in our class they are Mandi, Sam, Anna, Jessica, Brittenee, Livy, Me, Wade, Hunter, Scott, Elijah, Joe, Joseph, Brennen, Chris, Luke, Garrett, Jacob, Teddy, Carson, Forrest, and we think there is one more but we can't think of him. Sorry, to the person we can't think of. I will also tell you about me. I have two cats there names are DeDe and EeEe, One dog named One, and two hampsters named Babyruth and Twixy. I have a sister named Raelyn and a brother named Jared. I LUV limegreen if you can't tell. My cats are black and white and gray and white. One of our hampsters is bald. and our dog is black and white too.
No comments:
Post a Comment