Saturday, October 4, 2008

Me being bored and just rambling on and on

Hey its me again. I'm just really bored so this is the only thing I can right now. As you can see I added a pic off all my cousins and me on my moms side of the family. I'm the only girl with red hair In the Oregon sweatshirt. So ya that was on our camping trip in Augest. Every year my moms side of the family goes on a camping trip and this year we went to Mount. Hood rv park. The cake is there because my grandma didn't send us anything for our birthdays so she had somebody make a cake and brought it camping so we could eat it. It was a good cake. Only the person that decorated it didn't do a very good job. My grandma wanted flowers on the cake and all of our names and little people but the decorator lady only put our names and sick figers in black frosting. She should get fired. So my brother and dad are watching the Oregon game right now which is relly boring. So I just thought I would let you know about new stuff on my blog.

No comments: