Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Am so Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey it has been forever since I posted so I am. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited because we leave on Friday for the revolve tour. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait we get to miss 3 hours of school that day and then we come home Saturday. But what we are going to be doing there is we are going to leave our school at 12:00 on Friday and when we get to Portland we will go to the Rose Garden Arena (where the revolve tour will be hosted) from 7:00 to 9:00 P.M. Then we will stay the night at Embassy Suites. Then we will get up the next morning and eat breakfast at the hotel then go back to the arena from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. And then we will come home. But somewhere in between there we will go shopping at the Portland mall. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I have to go to bed now. NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

boseclan said...

You should have a great time at the REVOLVE tour! I took some of our youth group a few years ago and it was REALLY FUN! I'd love to go again...Can't wait to hear about it from you!

boseclan said...

Oh - by the way - this is your Aunt Heather (the Bose one) talking :)

Rachellerssss:) said...

Thank you so much for commenting. I can't wait till I get to go!!!!!!!!!!