skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm bored!
Hello. I am very bored right now. Oh no I just used a dead word! Oh who cares... my teacher does but that's it. Well today I had an awesome day today! Our project is going great! We have to do this single project that is about what subject we chose and the subjects we had to chose out of were government, farming, religion, geographical, and job. I chose farming because it seemed like I knew most about that, Elijah chose geographical, Livy chose government, Chris chose job, and Brittenee chose religion. Our due dates are December 10th for our individual, December 11h for our blueprints, and December 16th for our model. There is this kid (well it is Chris but anyways) in our class that has his own website called www.squezmillionare.com and it is all about random words. And on his website he is obsessed with cheeks, chub, and squez. It is quit funny you should visit it sometime. Oh about the project I found out that the presenting part is actually by ourselves. We have to tell the class about our own little individual project. Now I am VERY nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You see I thought it was our entire group presenting our city-state but its not. But the project will still be fun. We already have the name for our city-state. It is either Rightade or Wrongade. Chris had an idea that half the city-state would be called rightade and the other side be called wrongade. So I don't know what we are going to do. Well I have things to do not really but I am done posting so... BYE!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment