Wednesday, December 3, 2008

School!!

HI my people!!!!!! Whats up?! I had the best day ever! We had school today of course. In history we are doing a group project and i am in on of the okay groups (I can tell it is going to be a fun project.) The people in my group are Chris, Eli, Livy, Beanie, and me the best group. In this project we are doing three tasks. One is an individual job then two group jobs maybe three I can't remember. Anyways we have to make a sketch of what our city-state will look like then we have to make a model of that and present it in front of the class. I am kind of nervous about the presenting part but I will have to sooner or later but if I had a choice I would chose later, wayyyyy later, practically forever. Maybe it will help me with Bible because we have to say our testimony in front of everybody. That is the one thing I hate about school. Well I have homework still and a test tomorrow so...
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: