HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so sad because our choir concert got canceled tonight because of the snow. :( I was looking forward to it since like four weeks ago. Well now to move to fun stuff. We have no school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo happy about that. But the bad parts about it is that I don't get to see my friends for like two weeks and I will be bored all the time. Anyways I am so bored right now. Well all week we have been doing this thing called secret santa. And well basically what it is you give gifts to whatever person you got and you aren't supposed to tell them that it is you. So we were doing it so that the 7th and 8th graders would give each other gifts. So here are all the ones that I know
Mandi gave gifts to Forrest,
Livy gave gifts to Bailey,
Wade gave gifts to Eli,
Teddy gave gifts to Kelsey,
Sam gave gifts to Brennon,
Brennon gifts to Sam,
Jessica gave gifts to Chris,
Chris gave gifts to Mandi,
Abbi gave gifts to Anna,
Brittenee gave gifts to R.B.,
I gave gifts to Josh, (Jessica's brother)
Ethan had me,
And Garrett had Brittenee.
It was really fun. On the days of the gift giving I got a bag of Reese's candy, a handful of jolly ranchers, and small thing of Dr. pepper. We did the gift giving on Tuesday Through Friday but since we have no school tomorrow we had to tell the people today. Well it is passed nine-O-clock so I have to get off the computer now so... BYE!!!!!
Mgf Of Exponential Distribution
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment