skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Day!!!!
Hello I am really bored and don't want to go to sleep yet so I am going to tell you about day... again. Well I went to school and had an awesome day! I got my progress report yesterday. My grades are and A in everything except science and health I have a B in those subjects. I love math and I hate science! I like math because I am good at it and I hate science because the teacher is crazy. I wont go into detail because well I could write for hours on my teacher. Well... then I came home and had to do homework for 30 minutes and then my family left for my sister's Christmas concert at the church next to our school. Well the concert/play was kinda cool and really boring at the same time. Some of the kids in the concert had to tell stories about stuff and well there was this kid in my sister's class who totally messed up. He had his scripted right in front of him but he wanted to look cool and try to memorize it and didn't so then he tried to look for his part on the script and took like twenty seconds to find it. I kinda felt bad for him but then at the same time not because he is kinda a jerk to my sister. So I have to say my sister's class performance was the best and when everyone came up to the stage to sing at the same time that was cool too. There were a lot of kids there and my friends and I were sitting on the floor in the place where the kids exit, so every time they exited we had to squish in the corner to get out of there way. It was quit funny, and Teddy's little brother sat on Sam's lap the entire time it was so cute! Well... I have a test tomorrow and need to study so... BYE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment