Monday, December 8, 2008

S.A.L.T and SELECTIVE!!!!!!

Hey whats up?! I just wanted to say that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because we have S.A.L.T. and SELECTIVE tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait IDK what we are doing for S.A.L.T but I do know that we are baking cookies for our selective! It is going to be SOOOOO fun but the only thing is I am only with Sam (not that that is a bad thing) and not the rest of the girls in our class. Because they were supposed to be in history games but had a last minute change so they are in a different cookie making group. Like I said I can't wait but my mom says the faster you get to sleep the faster you wake-up. Which I personally think isn't true because it is the same time you just don't know what is going on... well I better get to sleep night.

No comments: